Indian Nations Lacrosse Conference (INLC) has partnered with US Lacrosse to offer certification courses for all lacrosse coaches. To become a coach within the INLC and/or our member organizations, every coach must accomplish the following:
- Fill out a coaches application with the club you are wishing to coach. A list of member clubs may be located at:
Club Contacts – Boys
Club Contacts – Girls
- Once approved by your club, register at www.sportabase.com as a coach under your clubs registration module.
- Purchase or renew your US Lacrosse Coaches Membership at: USLacrosse.org
- Order and pass a NCSI background check from US Lacrosse (note, you will need to access/order your background check while logged into your US Lacrosse account. An 8-digit code will be provided when accessed through your account by clicking “Purchase a Background check” ).
- Register for and complete the Level 1 online course provided by US Lacrosse at: US Lacrosse online courses
- Register for and attend any one of the US Lacrosse Coaches Education Program (CEP) Level 1 clinics held throughout the country. Indian Nations partners with US Lacrosse to offer these clinics locally throughout the year. To view a list of clinics, clink here: Clinic Locations
As a coach progresses through the lacrosse system, Indian Nations Lacrosse Conference encourages each coach to continue a path of higher education within the sport by completing additional levels of certification such as US Lacrosses’ Level 2 & Level 3 certifications.
Indian Nations Lacrosse is hosting a Level 1 Coach Clinic December 15, 2018 at the Indian Nations Youth Sports office
Time: 3:30 – 6:30 Pm
Location: 1005 S. Main St. BA, Ok. 74012